[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4 OWL to RDF error

Manolis Platakis platakis at di.uoa.gr
Fri May 8 16:24:39 PDT 2009

Hello,

I try to export an ontology to RDF in Protege 3.4 (Vista, JRE 6). I
choose convert project to format and I pick RDF. In the next window I
check the box "plain RDFS (may loose Protege-specific facets)" and click
OK. I end up with the following error:

Fatal error: java.lang.ClassCastException:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFSLiteral cannot be
cast to java.lang.String.

Is there any way that I could work around it? Thank you very much in
advance.

Best regards,
Manolis
--
Manolis Platakis, Postgraduate Student & Research Associate
Department of Informatics and Telecommunications