[protege-discussion] WebProtege Unable to Open Protege Project

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon May 11 23:14:40 PDT 2009

Good to hear that it works!

The released version of WebProtege does not have all the latest editing
capabilities. The code in SVN also has support for editing string
properties by double clicking on the value. I'm currently working on a
more elaborate editing using forms, so the next WebProtege release
should have better editing capabilities.

Tania