[protege-discussion] about DIG Reasoners of the protégé-owl reasoner api

=?gb2312?B?wO6VdMvJ?= lixs at ics.nju.edu.cn
Tue May 19 08:46:42 PDT 2009

Hello protege-discussion,

      I want to use protege 3.4 owl reasoner api to make my program reasoning in a knowledge base, but I don't know how to configure the DIG Reasoner.

	  Using the codes in protege webpage:http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/ReasonerAPIExamples.html like:
			reasoner.setURL(http://localhost:8080);
			if (reasoner.isConnected()) {
		    // Get the reasoner identity - this contains information
 		   // about the reasoner, such as it's name and version,
		    // and the tell and ask operations that it supports.
		    DIGReasonerIdentity reasonerIdentity = reasoner.getIdentity();
		    System.out.println("Connected to " + reasonerIdentity.getName());
			}

	is not able to connent to a reasoner.

	May someone help me?
	Thanks a lot!