[protege-discussion] Jambalaya

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 19 15:20:29 PDT 2009

Hello,

Rita Shen wrote:
> I am using Protege 3.4 beta. I got errors when I tried to load the
> plugin Jambalaya by selecting this plugin tab in project configure.

We no longer support any of the Protege 3.4 beta builds.  Please
download the latest Protege 3.4 release:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html#p3

> The errors message are:
>
> WARNING: Exception caught by default exception handler --
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> ca.uvic.csr.shrimp.adapter.mouse.MouseSelectAndMoveAdapter
>     at
> ca.uvic.csr.shrimp.gui.ShrimpView.ShrimpView.initAdapters(ShrimpView.java:643)
>     at
> ca.uvic.csr.shrimp.gui.ShrimpView.ShrimpView.init(ShrimpView.java:361)
>     at
> ca.uvic.csr.shrimp.gui.ShrimpView.AbstractShrimpViewFactory.createShrimpView(AbstractShrimpViewFactory.java:53)

I can't reproduce this error message by enabling Jambalaya in the 3.4
release.  If you still experience the error after downloading the 3.4
release, please contact the authors of this plug-in directly, as I don't
think they monitor this list: chisel-support at cs.uvic.ca.

Jennifer