[protege-discussion] DataMaster connection to SQL Server

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu May 21 11:59:47 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

So, is the problem with setting up the ODBC data source, or when you try
to connect to the data source using DataMaster?

If you want to connect to an ODBC data source with DataMaster
- you have to select "Data Source Type": ODBC
- "ODBC Driver" will be automatically set to
"sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver", but if you have a different ODBC/JDBC
driver added to the Protege class path, you can use that one here
- specify the "Data Source Name" as it was defined in the ODBC Data
Source Administrator (in your case I think it would be EPR-REPOSITORY)

I hope  this helps,
Csongor