[protege-discussion] DataMaster connection to SQL Server

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu May 21 16:10:31 PDT 2009

BTW, the drop-down list will show only the "Data Source Names" that you
have successfully connected to at earlier attempts. The idea is not to
keep all the "invalid" values that you have entered, for example by
mistake or to which you did not have access. The value "EPR-REPOSITORY"
will appear in the list after you have once successfully connect to it
(which unfortunately did not happen yet).

Csongor