[protege-discussion] Problem using older projects in Protege 3.4

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu May 21 18:38:17 PDT 2009

I could not reproduce the problem.. It seems like this is a problem
either with your Protege 3.3.1 installation (maybe a plugin going
rogue), or your Protege 3.4 installation.

Did you install any additional plugins in P3.3.1 or P3.4?

I did the exact steps you described and did not get the error. It is
also possible that your ontology has some problem. If you can, please
send us the ontology, and we can take a look what is going wrong.

We will have Memorial day holiday starting with this Friday and be back
only on Tuesday next week.

Tania