[protege-discussion] DataMaster connection to SQL Server

Andrew Roberts andrew at thinkingbone.org
Thu May 21 21:45:07 PDT 2009

Csongor Nyulas <csongor.nyulas <at> stanford.edu> writes:

> > On Win XP the ODBC connection works even without specifying a user name
> > and password.

Dear Csongor,

I am using an XP machine. The information about the population of the sources
box is helpful. I have just tried it again on Protege 3.3.1 and get an error
message that states:

SQLState: IM002
default driver specified
Vendor: 0

But doing the same (without a password leads to the crash) :-(

I'm going to get my local IT folks to look at the SQL Server2005 side of things
over the next week so will get back if there is any news.

Thanks,

Andrew