[protege-discussion] OntoVIZ

Cecilia Zanni-Merk cecilia.zanni at insa-strasbourg.fr
Wed May 27 12:18:11 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have just installed Protégé 3.4 and I'm trying to use the OntoVIZ
plug-in.

Although I have downloaded GraphVIZ (as indicated in the website) and
modified the protege.properties file, everytime I launch Protégé, the
protege.properties changes and all the modifications I have done are not
there anymore.  It is something as if the original "protege.properties"
file is restored when I launch Protégé.

I"m working on Windows Vista Service Pack 2, with my old XP machine
everything worked fine ! (I miss XP :-( )

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cecilia

Cecilia Zanni-Merk
LGeCo - INSA de Strasbourg