[protege-discussion] Ontoviz again :-(

Cecilia Zanni-Merk cecilia.zanni at insa-strasbourg.fr
Thu May 28 04:16:53 PDT 2009

Good morning,

I'm coming to you again because, although I've been able to correct the
mistake I was getting yesterday evening while trying to execute OntoVIZ,
now the problem seems to be that the plugin is not able to generate the
.dot file.

I'm running Protégé 3.4, I have tried versions 2.22, 2.21 and 2.20 of
GraphVIZ; and I am working on Windows Vista SP2  and  java version
"1.6.0_13", Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_13-b03), Java
HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode, sharing).

The error I get is (all the rights are OK on the directory where the
ontology that I'm testing to visualize is located)  :  WARNING: Error at
generating graph. -- java.io.FileNotFoundException :
C:\Users\Cecilia\Desktop\testonto\testonto.dot (Le fichier spécifié est
introuvable)

What is strange is the fact that, apparently, the file
testonto.dot-input is created normally.

Has anybody encountered a problem like this before ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cecilia

Cecilia Zanni-Merk
LGeCo - INSA de Strasbourg