[protege-discussion] Sample Populated Protege Frames Ontologies for Testing Purposes ?

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:04:08 PDT 2009

I am testing some Web Protégé extensions I have been working on and I am now
requiring some more diversity in my test data. Is there available anywhere
some .PONT/.PINS/.PPRJ files for some ontologies containing hundreds if not
thousands of instances that are openly available? I do not really care about
content as I am testing the usability and performance of these extensions
and I would like to avoid having to create these ontologies personally.

I would much appreciated any references or pointers.

Ron Schultz