[protege-discussion] [protege-owl] Protégé`s server,,,,helpppp

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri May 29 13:42:37 PDT 2009

Martin,

Please don't post your messages on all Protege mailing list. Use either
protege-discussion, if you're working or protege-frames, or protege-owl,
if you use OWL, but please refrain from posting the same message everywhere.

I don't understand your question: what do you mean access the server
without a user/password/server name? We need more information. Do you
want to connect from the user interface, or from the Java API?

To make the connection to the server, you need this information.
Otherwise, how would you know to which server you will connect?

Tania