[protege-discussion] Protégé`s server,,,,helpppp

Hanno Wunderlich hannowun at googlemail.com
Fri May 29 13:46:59 PDT 2009

Hi Martin,

before the commandline attributes for the connection to a Protege Server
were introduced with Protege 3.4, I established connections to the protege
server via a special File (for example project.pserv). I created a
CreateProjectFromFilePlugin that used the information in the project.pserv
file to connect to a Protege Server (as described in
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Advanced#Accessing_the_Server_Programatically
)

So if you dont want to set the user,password and server explicitly with
every execcution of Protege you can define them directly in the
CreateProjectFromFilePlugin.

Hope that helps

Bye
Hanno