[protege-discussion] Unable to connect to remote protege server using Ontology rich client invoked from webprotege

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:09:48 PST 2009

Hi,

I was able to successfully configure the webprotege and it works fine. But
the issue is that when I try to connect to the Protege server using the rich
ontology client from webprotege (by clicking the link present in the home
page of web protege - invoked by collabProtege_OWL.jnlp) I am getting an
error message stating "unable to connect to server".

I am able to connect to the server  (present in remote machine) from the
ontology client installed in my machine but couldnt connect to the same
server using the ontology client opened using webprotege.

Can someone let me know if I need to make any changes to make the rich
client work from webprotege?

Thanks,
Barani