[protege-discussion] Unable to connect to remote protege server using Ontology rich client invoked from webprotege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:37:18 PST 2009

Hi Barani,

This looks like a problem with the jnlp file. Please open the jnlp file with a text editor and look at the entries and see if they are correct for your set up. Look especially at the "codebase" at the top of the file, and at the end of the file, check the entries for connecting to the protege server, and see if they are correct. If you still have problems after fixing the JNLP file, then please send us the exception that you get from java web start, when you click on the jnlp link. Usually a window comes up to inform you about the error, and there you can see in one of the tabs the exception. Please send that to us.

Tania