[protege-discussion] WebProtege

Anna Burla ANNABU at il.ibm.com
Thu Nov 5 07:53:01 PST 2009

Hello,
I am using Protege 4 for creating and viewing our ontology.
I want to use WebProtege and found few problematic issues:.
1) WebProtege works only with Protege 3.4 that doesn't support well owl
files that were created in protege 4. It creates infinite loops in classes
tree. Is it known issue?
2) On "My web protege" page there is no "login" icon. And only when I enter
some project, I see "login" option.
Now if I logg in I still don't see projects that have "read/write" access
for specific user and not "world" group. How can I by-pass this problem?
All that I want is to define project that not all "world" group can see,
but only few users.
Thanx a lot in advance,
Anna.