[protege-discussion] WebProtege and Frames

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Nov 5 08:20:59 PST 2009

Hi,

All of the discussion to date about WebProtege seems to have covered
OWL and the demo shows it's use with OWL.
Can WebProtege be used for Protege Frames?
Also, I use a couple of custom widgets - a Tab Widget and a Slot
Widget. Do I need to do things to these widgets to make them work in
WebProtege?

Thanks very much

Regards

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org