[protege-discussion] question about owl subclass axioms

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 08:35:39 PST 2009

I am not sure I know how to do this in Protege 3. But in Protege 4
this can be done in the "General Class Axioms" view.  To put this view
into a tab, click

	View  -> "Class Views" -> "General Class Axioms"

and pick a place in your tab to place the new view.  Then you can type
the axiom in using the Manchester owl syntax.  For example I just added

    (hasTopping some CheeseTopping) subClassOf CheeseyPizza

to the pizza ontology.

-Timothy