[protege-discussion] WebProtege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 23:33:11 PST 2009

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the clarification. I understood from your email that you
cannot load this ontology in Protege 3.4.1. Sorry for the confusion.

The infinite cycle is correct (the equivalent classes are indeed
subclasses of each other), but it should be handled more intelligently
by the WebProtege UI. The fix is not as trivial as it may seem.

Thanks for the bug report. We'll work on it.

Tania