[protege-discussion] Problem with adding ontology to WebProtege site

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 23:44:36 PST 2009

Natsuda,

In the metaproject, please add a description text for the project instance (any arbitrary text will do). There is a bug in Protege, that requires you to add a description for each project.

Second thing is please make sure that in the metaproject, the location of your project instance points to a "pprj" file, _NOT_ an OWL file.

The other error message (the null message) that you get might be related either to a misconfiguration or to a bug in WebProtege that was fixed. Where you able to solve this problem?

Tania