[protege-discussion] Fw: WebProtege

Anna Burla ANNABU at il.ibm.com
Tue Nov 10 04:28:37 PST 2009

Hello Tania,
Thanx a lot for your answer!
I saw that you also answered afterward about infinite loop.
We will wait for bug fix.
I have one more issue in web protege:
Suppose we have class A and he has equivalent class B and son class C.
Protege (3 and 4) shows this right in the class tree:
A=C
And it appears in Webprotege like this:
The problem is that also equivalent classes and son classes appear at same
degree of the tree.
Can u please check this issue?
Thanx a lot,
Anna.