[protege-discussion] is-a relationship

A A auhoodf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:48:23 PST 2009

I think the is-a relation is defined as a subclass relation
implicitly. so you don't need to define it again.
you can see the results when reasoning, e.g. if you write a query that
finds all individuals of type persons  you should be able to get all
females as well as all individuals defined as persons.

Auhood