[protege-discussion] Unable to connect to remote protege server using Ontology rich client invoked from webprotege

Tue Nov 10 10:05:20 PST 2009

Tania,

thank you - that worked, now we're stuck at the same problem as
bbarani, we cannot connect to the server. The only message that comes
up (pop up) is "Cannot connect to server" and I cannot find anything
in the logs (where should I look). The installed rich client on the
remote machine can connect to the server just fine.

Kai.