[protege-discussion] Unable to connect to remote protege server using Ontology rich client invoked from webprotege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 10 14:33:31 PST 2009

Please clarify: you cannot connect to the server using the JNLP (the
java webstart), or by clicking directly on a project name in the
MyWebProtege tab in WebProtege?

Can you open the project from WebProtege by clicking on the project name?

Can you connect with the same user/password from a Protege desktop client?

Please send the last log from the Protege directory where you started
the server, subfolder: logs.

Tania