[protege-discussion] Difficulties Opening OWL files using URI

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 11 08:25:50 PST 2009

You can open this in Protege 3.4 also though it is a bit awkward.
Instead  of clicking on open ontology, click on new ontology.  Select
OWL/RDF files and make sure that "Use existing sources" is selected.
Then  you will get an opportunity to input the url.  This is harder
than it should be.

-Timothy