[protege-discussion] Is it possible to update an imported database ontology

Kai lists at orbitwerks.com
Wed Nov 11 16:16:50 PST 2009

Is there a way to update an imported ontology? We have broken a
very large ontology into smaller parts and import them all back
together. They are all living in owl databases. We noticed that
imported databases do not automatically update, meaning once
they are imported they stay static. Is there a way to update as to
bring in changes from imported ontologies?

Kai.