[protege-discussion] Not able to download the Protege Source Code from http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:25:38 PST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to download the Protege Source code from
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/ using subeclipse / totoise
SVN but in vain. I tried with different URL's (by changing the protocol to
HTTP / SVN / HTTPS) but of no use. Please find below the errors I am getting
when I tried various URL's

svn: OPTIONS of 'http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege': 200 OK
(http://smi-protege.stanford.edu)

    RA layer request failed
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege': 200 OK
(http://smi-protege.stanford.edu)

    The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does
not have the correct associated data being resolved for.
svn: Unknown hostname 'smi-protege.stanford.edu'

    The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does
not have the correct associated data being resolved for.
svn: Unknown hostname 'smi-protege.stanford.edu'

Can someone let me know if there is any other alternate location from where
I can download the source code?

Thanks,
Barani