[protege-discussion] Not able to download the Protege Source Code from http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:35:04 PST 2009

It sounds a bit like there is some firewall in the way preventing you
from accessing web servers.  Try pointing a browswer to the page

    http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/

You should see output that starts like the following

        Revision 15840: /
              * ClarkParsiaDatabase/
              * _binaries/
              * abstract-syntax/
                algernon/
              * automaticUpdateManager/
              * axiome/
              * bio-annotation/
              * bioportal-reference-plugin/
              * change-management/
              * chat/
              * datagenie/
              * datamaster/
              * dev-plugins/

If you get some error doing this like "unknown hostname
smi-protege.stanford.edu" then you are having some sort of network
problem.

> > (by changing the protocol to
> > HTTP / SVN / HTTPS)

It looks like https might work but I am not sure that svn: makes sense.

-Timothy.