[protege-discussion] webProtege. AnnotationProject. how to create one?

Alex Shkotin alex.shkotin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:51:40 PST 2009

Hi All,

It seems that to store Notes and other annotations we need special project
to be assigned in AnnotationProject property in metaproject.
As we have for ex. for Collaborative Pizza project.
The AnnotationProject (Collaborative Pizza Annotations) is in the same
folder and is rdfs+rdf flavour.
How can I create such project for my main project?

I tried 2 ways:
- create new using rdfs;
- save as existing one and deleting instances.

= bad luck:(

Alex