[protege-discussion] JESS tab in protege4- many thnx!

Laila Ibrahim al_zakiadin at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:26:02 PST 2009

Tania,

Many thnx 4 reply, i'll follw ur advice, and tell u if Henrik Eriksson replied me.

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:32:26 -0800
From: tudorache at stanford.edu
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] JESS tab in protege4

Laila,

Several of the Protege 3.4 plugins are not available in Protege 4, including Jess Tab and the SWRL Tab. The SWRL Tab will be migrated to Protege 4, but I am not sure about the Jess Tab. You can contact Henrik Eriksson, the author of the Jess Tab plugin and ask if he has plans to upgrade it to Protege 4.

If you have Protege 4 questions, please ask them in future on the p4-feedback list:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

Thanks,
Tania

Laila Ibrahim wrote:

Dear friends:
i've protege 3.4.1 it includes in its plugging folder JESS Tab, i could make JESS run from it,
when i installed protege 4, i didn't find it in the plugging, i follwed instructions, copied the folder, JESS.jar, then added new tab in configuration  but nothing appered ??

should i use SWRL with JESS? and how??

many thnx 4 u

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.