[protege-discussion] XML Tab / class missing

Sean Hickling Sean.Hickling at bcbsnc.com
Mon Nov 23 08:36:06 PST 2009

Hello,

In the XML tab, I dragged a class from the class browser window to the 'instances' field of the tab.  At that point the class disappeared from the class hierarchy.  Preliminary look at the underlying database shows the class is still in Protege, but no longer visible in the class browser.  This may not have been proper use of the tab, but nevertheless we hope to recover the class.  Any thoughts?

Also, it appears this question was posed in the archives but never answered.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.general/443/match=xml+tab+export

Thanks