[protege-discussion] big problem

alaa hedib alaa_hedib at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 10:15:35 PST 2009

Hello,i have a big problem when i build my ontology, i have 2 instances for 2 different classes  with the same name (instance has 2 types ) when i add a child to one of them (instance of sub class) i find it become a child to the 2 instances, that is illogical.how can i distinct it to just one instance type.  can any one help me, iam using Protege 4  thanks