[protege-discussion] Regarding 'status' of Ontologies in Protege

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:17:39 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a simple question, I am trying to find out if there is any plugin /
functionality with which I can add/ edit status (kind of workflow manager)
of any paricular item in Protege?

I want to have the following status for any particular item,
Option for status: draft, candidate, published, reviewed, approved,
preferred, superseded, deprecated, historical etc...

I want to allow users to change the status as desired and get it approved.

Thanks,
Barani