[protege-discussion] Regarding 'status' of Ontologies in Protege

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Nov 30 10:28:09 PST 2009

I think it would be worth having a look at the Collaborative Protege
capability.
This has all kinds of things that help like change history, chat,
voting etc. on all changes to the ontology.

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org