[protege-discussion] Regarding 'status' of Ontologies in Protege

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:56:33 PST 2009

Hi,

I want users to select particular domain of values for any particular item
in Protege. I couldnt acheive this using Collabarative protege too (I found
other options like voting / chat etc.. but couldnt find any attribute which
can hold a domain of values for any particular item).

Anyone have any idea if this functionality is present in any of the protege
plugins?

Thanks,
Barani