[protege-discussion] Web application[No body answering my questions-advice]

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 14:35:13 PDT 2009

Dear Shahim,
Thanks very much for this at this critical stage. You have atleast provided me with some vital clues for me to move forward. I will investigate the encoding issue in Netbeans and the "API that Protege itself uses to properly interact with the database" before coming back to you. This is just to avoid wasting your time . I should be coming back to you as soon as I finish digesting your advice.

Regards,
Nancy