[protege-discussion] Web application[No body answering my questions-advice]

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 5 15:47:31 PDT 2009

Apologies for a late reply.

I would generally recommend not accessing the mysql tables generated by
Protege directly.  They are part of the Protege implementation
internals. Instead use the protege owl api to access these tables.
There is some documentation for the Protege 3 OWL api at [1].

-Timothy

[1] http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/index.html