[protege-discussion] Protege-based database integration project

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Tue Oct 6 05:05:35 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Once in a while someone on this forum asks about applications of Protege to database integration. My company is developing a product called OntoBase that is designed to do just that. As a part of DoD funded project I need to conduct a small study integrating various relational databases containing similar information. Is anyone interested to participate?

Best Reagrds,

Len Yabloko, Owner/CEO
Next Generation Software
www.ontospace.net