[protege-discussion] Web application[No body answering my questions-advice]

Natsuda Kasisopha gift8201 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:25:10 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm back. We had setup the WebProtege on the server and run it as
"localhost:8080/webprotege", the WebProtege display beautifully. Mind
you, this server are not available for globally/public access. I have to
wait and see what will happen if this server set to be the public access
server with the url and stuffs. We want the public to access our
ontologies by using WebProtege.

Thank you for your patients.

Your Sincerely
Natsuda