[protege-discussion] Protege-based database integration project

Isaac Lera isaac.lera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:21:40 PDT 2009

Hi Len,
I am PhD student and work at the architecture and performance of computer
systems area but my research line is about ontology mapping. I try to
improve the OM process using data mining algorithms. If you consider it
appropriate, I would like to participate carrying out some type of
experiments. If you want we can continue this conversation via email.

Regards,
Isaac Lera,
swap.uib.es