[protege-discussion] annotations on WebProtégé

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:57:18 PDT 2009

U can annotate text with whatizit, or even better by using some of the web
services available in BioPortal.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Samson Tu <swt at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Knowtator questions should be posted to the Knowtator discussion forum [1].
> The developer (based at University of Colorado) is quite responsive to
> inquiries.
>
> WebProtege and Collaborative Protege don't support Knowtator.
>
> Samson
>
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=475914
>

> Timothy Redmond wrote:
>

>> I don't believe that the Knowtator plug-in is supported at Stanford and
>> the developers may not be on this list.  I am wondering if the developers
>> are active and you can contact them (Mayo?).
>>
>> -Timothy
>>
>> On Oct 2, 2009, at 6:57 AM, Gianna Cernuschi wrote:
>>
>>  Is it possible to annotate a text corpus via the Knowtator plug.-in,
>>> using WebProtégé or Collaborative Protégé?
>>> Thanks

Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexgarciac
Postal address:
Alexander Garcia, Tel.: +49 421 218 64211
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Str. 5
D-28359 Bremen