[protege-discussion] Ontology

Aashique achandra at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 9 14:33:26 PDT 2009

Hi Csongor,

Thank You!

I was asked to do the following work for someone and before I asked those
questions I already had gone to those websites and tried to explain to
her.  She was not satisfied and I posted that query.   Thank you for your
help.

"We know that ontologies can be created in both software packages, but
please describe what we can then do with the ontologies once they are
created.
Does the software support functions and processes for ontology
applications?  Does it for example allow data integration from two
different sources?"

With Regards,

Aashique