[protege-discussion] Protege team needs your help! Please spend a few minutes answering our questionnaire

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 12 10:02:17 PDT 2009

Dear members of the Protege community,

As the Protege team applies for the next round of funding, we need to
describe our user base and the trajectory of our users. Thus, we are
asking all of you to take a short questionnaire telling us about your
use of Protege and the features that you think you will use in the
future. The questionnaire has only a handful of questions and should
take no longer than a 3-5 minutes. Please go to the following address
to fill it out:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=tpk8iJUwgp_2b4RLR8arobAA_3d_3d

We hope that many of you will find the time to help us as this
information will be critical in helping us get more funding to
continue the Protege development and support.

Thank you!