[protege-discussion] Problem with adding ontology to WebProtege site

Natsuda Kasisopha gift8201 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:38:17 PDT 2009

Hello Everybody,

Finally I got my webprotege page up on the server and display correctly.
Thanks to you all for supporting and being patient with me :D Unfortunately
I'm confronting another problem with adding my ontology to my webprotege
site. I created a project with Protege for my ontology, then add the owl
file and it's project file to the Webprotege's projects folder. I also
adding an instance int he Metadata project for my ontology project but my
ontology is not add on the list (example). How can I fix this problem?

Thank you.
Natsuda