[protege-discussion] Increasing the default search limit of 100

Shahim Essaid sielists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:22:45 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to increase the default search limit?  Protege has a
limit of 100 but I would like to see the full search result no matter
how long it is.  I don't mind compiling the source if that is the only
option as long as someone can point me to the right place to make this
change.

Thanks,
Shahim