[protege-discussion] Problem with adding ontology to WebProtege site

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 21 12:51:23 PDT 2009

Actually one of the primary things that occur to me in this case is
whether the metaproject  is going in the right place.  I think that
there is a log message that is displayed when the metaproject is read
that shows the location of the metaproject.  Is that location
identical to the place where the  metaproject was placed?

In any case, it would  be nice to see the catalina logs.

-Timothy