[protege-discussion] where is the data storing in Protege

hzhang hao.zhang at yellowbook.com
Wed Oct 21 16:04:28 PDT 2009

I just fellow the Administrator's Guide to run Protege on my machine.
and after I log on as webprotege, I modified some data in "pizza" project.
and then I log off, and re-log on, the modified data is still there.

BUT, when I shutdown my protege server, and then re-run it.
I FIND that all the modified data was GONE!
so, the pizza.owl is brand-new again!

could you help me? how can I save the changes? thanks a lot!!