[protege-discussion] question about rmiregistry.exe

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Oct 22 08:16:44 PDT 2009

This is the RMIRegistry, which provides a naming and location service
for the Protege Clients to connect to the Protege Server.
It is started by the run_protege_server.bat file and must be running
otherwise the Protege Server will not start correctly.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org