[protege-discussion] Fwd: Help with predicates

Ingrid Durley Torres Pardo durleytp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:50:55 PDT 2009

Hello everyone again

On this question, I give more details what I need to express in the
predicate:

1. is that having an active session requires a server, a client and an
identifier for the customer. (ActiveSession ?Server ?Client ?SesionID).

2.A user has a credential server requires a client, a user name and password
of user
   (UserCredential ?Client ?Server ?Username ?Password)

That is both predicates express tuples 3 and 4 elements. How do I do this in
OWL?

I thank in advance the help.