[protege-discussion] The Pellet reasoner regularly blows up 'running out of memory'

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Sep 3 18:49:08 PDT 2009

This is indeed very strange.  Classifying pizza has always been a
triviality.  First sending the full exception might help.  It would in
particular tell us if Tracy Safran is on the right track.  The first
line of console output from Protege might also help.  It looks
something like this:

Protege 3.4.2 Build 541, JVM 1.5.0_19-b02-304, memory=518M, Mac OS X,
encoding=UTF-8, language=en, country=US

Also send the pizza.

I am somewhat surprised though.